Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm Back....

I know it's been a while since I've blogged and i wish I could say that's it is because we have been vacationing on a tropical island somewhere.... but I can't.
In reality I've just taken way to long to upload pics to my computer.



A couple of Saturday's ago Lexie & I along with my sister & niece participated in a Breast Cancer Walk in downtown Redlands. It was awesome! This was the first time we have done this and it was so amazing to see all of the survivors participating. Here are a few pictures from the walk....

Susan, Taylor, Lexie & I


The "Save the Tatas" car


At the start line.


And we're off!


So many people participated. It was awesome!


Yup. That's a band. In the front yard. Loved it!


The finish line.


No comments:

Post a Comment