Thursday, September 17, 2009

Another Birthday Post?

I feel like all I pretty much blog about is birthdays. But so what, It's my birthday and I'll blog if I want to!  Hahaha, don't mean to sound like a brat but I just wanted to share with you (all 2 of you) some pics from my fabulous 30th Birthday party I had this weekend...


Let me just start off by saying how much I love my family & friends for coming out to celebrate with me. I was definitely feelin' the love ;)


We started out the night at one of my favorite Japanese restaurants.
Louie & I  while we were waiting for our seats. (Love the blue wall)

Melissa & I

Melissa & her hubby Elliott

X-tina & I

Some of the peeps before the show ;)

Our chef. He was the best!

Yummy!

My lovely Staters girls, Michelle & Naiomie.
After dinner we came back to our house to continue the party.

Me & my cousin Shannen.

Drinks were consumed....

Games were played....

and someone thought it was the 80's! 
(love you christina!)

Me & my girlies.

And finally, my & my (favorite) sister ;)
I just want to say how grateful I am to have the best friends & family. I certainly did have a day to remember. 

1 comment:

  1. i enjoyed 98% of these pics- but not 2% that included me. ugh. did i mention what a fabulous time i had at your b-day? yeah, totally did.

    ReplyDelete