Monday, August 17, 2009

The Joys of living in So. Cal

Sunday we decided to take a trip to the beach. Anyone who knows me knows that if I'm in the OC on the weekend my first stop has to be the swap meet ;) So off to the Fairgrounds we went!
We were so fortunate that the weather was nice & cool this weekend. We were there for a couple of hours & bought a few things that we never knew we needed ;)
After that we headed down to Corona Del Mar and the kids had a ball. Ryan absolutely loves to play in the sand. He is such a boy, the dirtier he can get, the better. Lexie can spend all day out in the water jumping the waves, she just loves it! All in all the day was perfect!





2 comments:

  1. AHHHHH, I love a good beach :) You're making me jealous living up here in the rainy pacific northwest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh the beach...living in the Midwest that hapepns like...never. Jealous

    ReplyDelete